I specialise in ecommerce, conversion optimisation and digital strategy.
A little about me
It’s more than a garage to make-good story. In 2004, I saw a gap in the market and decided to do something about it – so 4Cabling began. My practical skills found the perfect partner in the online space.
Gift of the gab, knowing when I’m not the expert and my pragmatic problem-solving all helped me negotiate and reach exceptional results both in sales and market expansion. I revolutionised an industry and built online revenues of $10 million.
Change keeps my brain keen
I recently took the risk and sold 4Cabling to private equity investors. Now, I’m un-cabled and looking for challenges to engage in knowledge sharing and forward thinking pursuits.
Using the sum of my experience, I am now enjoying consulting in the e-commerce space, generating strategic and individualised digital marketing solutions to organisations wishing to bridge the digital divide.
Awards and Features
- AFR Young Women to Watch 2013
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2013
- Smart Company ‘Top 10 Australian Entrepreneurs to Watch 2013
- Business Review Weekly ‘Fast 100’ 2012
- Deloitte ‘Technology Fast 500’ Asia Pacific Winner 2012
- Deloitte ‘Technology Fast 50’ Australia Winner 2012
- BRW Fast 100 – 2012, 2013
- Australian Institute of Management Young Manager of the Year 2012
- Smart Company Hot 30 under 30 – 2011, 2012, 2013
- Under 30 Australian Anthill Winner – 2011, 2012
- Deloitte Tech Fast 50 2011
- Smart Company Smart 50 Awards 2011
- Startup Smart Awards Winner 2011
- Business Review Weekly Fast Starters 2010